Shorter University - CIS1200 - Fall2012

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

(From Shorter University website)
Hello and welcome to my e-Potfolio blog, part of a comprehensive assignment for CIS1200 Fall 2012.

I can't believe that week one of class is already done and we're on to week two! I just want to write that I am so thrilled to be back in college, at last, as a Shorter University student. I'm really thankful for the online program, because I feel that it really fits my life better than traditional brick-and-mortar classes.

So, with that said, CIS1200 is one of my first classes as a Shorter online student. Last week I became more familiar with the online learning portal Moodle. I found the "Watch This First" video to be very helpful. Since first exploring the portal I've successfully used the Quickmail, Forum, and Grade features.

I'm looking forward to learning more on how to become a better online student!



No comments:

Post a Comment