Shorter University - CIS1200 - Fall2012

Monday, September 17, 2012

Motivation and Time Management Update

Here during Week 5, we are focusing on preparing for exams and test anxiety. However, I would like to update and blog about my motivation and time management improvements.

Last week, I listed that I would benefit from switching subjects to stay motivated. I applied this strategy after taking my NAS1510 midterm. I knew that my husband would be off early on Friday and that we would be driving up to our hometown. Our relative's baby was born early, so I wanted to get some pictures for a photo book I plan to make for them. Therefore, instead of taking the rest of the day off last Wednesday, I took a short break, and then switched my focus to our CIS1200 class. I'm happy to write that I finished nearly all of the assignments ahead of time.

Hello world! There's a new lil cousin in town!
I also worked extra hard Thursday and Friday to finishing my reading and notes for the next chapters of my NAS1510 class. By carefully managing my time and staying motivated, I was able to have the rest of the weekend free to visit with family and enjoy a football game at mine and my husband's old high school.

Our hometown high school football team

No comments:

Post a Comment